Thank you for considering Whites Hill State College as the educational facility for your student. Enrolments at our college continue throughout the year.
- Please contact or visit our main administration office to collect an enrolment pack, book a tour or arrange an interview. You will find the required forms on our 'Enrolment forms' panel on this page.
- Return the completed enrolment forms via email or in person to our main administration office.
- Make an appointment through the main administration office for an enrolment interview.
- Additional information is available on this page via 'Related links'.
What to bring to the interview?
- Student's birth certificate.
- Recent past report.
- Any other information relating to student's educational needs (eg. specialist reports - speech language.)
- Non-Australian residents should present their passport to allow college staff to sight and photocopy their current visa of entry.
- One of the following proof of residency documents within the catchment area: Electricity/gas bill, Drivers licence, Tenancy agreement.
- Medicare card if student's surname is different from the enrolling parent.
What is discussed at the enrolment interview?
- P-12 Curriculum Framework
- Student Dress Code
- Responsible Behaviour Plan for students (CARES - cooperation, achievement, respect, enthusiasm, safety).
- Media permission
- ICT agreement
- Booklists - stationery requirements
- School levies
Student Resource Scheme
Whites Hill State College offers a Resource Scheme to all students.
The Student Resource Scheme has been structured and implemented at Whites Hill State College to ensure that all students have the necessary resources to support their educational requirements. It is also intended as a convenience to parents/caregivers to provide a more economical option to purchasing new textbooks, resources and consumables each year.
Those who choose not to join the scheme will be required to purchase the necessary textbooks and resources required (average cost of a textbook is currently $50-$80). A detailed list and costing of all items for the relevant year level/s is available on the website
The Student Resource Scheme operates at this College under the policy and guidelines of the Queensland Department of Education.
PAYMENT OF FEES
An annual flat fee is charged for each student enrolled at the College. Activities not included in the Student Resource Scheme but attracting a separate fee for students participating are Instrumental Music, VETis Courses (external providers), Interschool sport. The fees for 2021 are:
|Prep - Year 6||$145|
|Year 7 - Year 9||$295|
Please note, mid year enrolments are charged at a pro rata amount.
Please see Payments page for Participation Agreement Form and more information.
Please check to see if you are within our defined local catchment area.
Are you arriving from interstate?
Please ensure you complete the transfer form and parent/student consent forms to ensure an easy transition into Education Queensland.
At Whites Hill State College we pride ourselves on being student focussed and offering a wide variety of opportunities for our students. We look forward to meeting with families to build a bigger and brighter community.