Food Gone Wild
Our Food Gone Wild menu is within the Smart Choice guidelines. The canteen is run by the college with all profits invested back into college facilities. Students can purchase food and drinks before school and during morning tea and lunch breaks.
On-line ordering is the preferred method of purchase however orders may also be placed via the paper bag system. All bag orders must be written on separate bags for morning tea and lunch.
Canteen orders must be in by 9am to the office or via FlexiSchools.
Our canteen offers online ordering through the FlexiSchools system. Please note that a parent or guardian will need to register on the website to order from the online menu.
Registration is easy:
Go to www.flexischools.com.au
1. Select ‘Register No’ and enter your email address
2. You will be emailed a link to complete the registration form with username, password, contact details and credit card information
3. Nominate how much you would like to put into your online canteen account
4. For each of your children select ‘Add a Student’ and enter the school and class
5. Menu is within the Smart Choice guidelines
You can then login at any time and order.
For help with the system call 1300 361 769.
View the latest Whites Hill State College Food Gone Wild menu.