Welcome to WHSC Prep
Here at WHSC, we understand choosing a school for your child's Prep year is a very important decision.
At Whites Hill State College we have:
- A smaller Primary School means we know our learners personally. We know them as learners and as little individuals. We know where they are in their learning, where they need to be, and what is required to accelerate and move them forward academically.
- Great teaching team: We have a great Prep teaching team that loves working together. We understand the importance of regular communication with parents during this all-important foundation year. Our happy, colourful classrooms are a joy for children to attend each day.
- Beautiful spacious grounds: Students enjoy running and playing in our big, open playing fields. We are fortunate to have separate fields for different year levels as well as great sporting facilities including our 25m swimming pool.
- Prep Reading Program: Here at WHSC, every student in Prep receives a daily one-to-one reading lesson. Our reading program continues to achieve great results.
- The benefit of one campus: With Primary and Secondary in one campus, Whites Hill State College means students commence in Prep and stay with us right through to Secondary School.
What to do next?
1. Browse these documents relating to starting school and Prep.
2. Attend a Prep Information Session.
3. Print or fill out your 'Enrolment form'.
Please return completed forms via email firstname.lastname@example.org or in person
to our main administration office at 138 Burn Street, Camp Hill.
4. We will contact you to make an appointment for an enrolment interview.
Please download your enrolment forms to fill in and contact our College administration team by phoning 3900 8333 to organise your interview to secure your spot.
We look forward to working with you and your child in Prep at WHSC!